* Thousands of young migrants targeted by criminals and are now missing
* Evidence some are being sexually exploited with communities in Europe
* UNICEF claims 90,000 unaccompanied children in Germany and Sweden
* British Government promised to take in more separated from families
* For more on the refugee crisis visit www.dailymail.co.uk/refugeecrisis
At least 10,000 refugee children have vanished after arriving in Europe with many being forced into sex work and slavery, officials believe.
The news emerged as charity Save the Children estimated that around 26,000 children were forced to travel into Europe alone last year.
Brain Donald, Europol‘s chief of staff, told Mark Townsend at the Observer : ‘It is not unreasonable to say that we are looking at 10,000-plus children.
For full article, click here.